|Features||YobiCodes (deposit codes); Lottery; Dice; API|
|Deposit Fees||No fees|
|Trading Fees||Yes - 0.2%|
|Withdrawal Fees||Cryptocurrency:0.00050000; USD/RUR: 3%-8% (depends on the payment method)|
|Tradeable Coins||LiteCoin (LTC) Bitcoin (BTC) NEM (XEM) Ethereum (ETH) DASH (DASH) EOS (EOS)|
- A wide choice of currencies (more than 100)
- Multi-language website (Chinese, Russian, English)
- Simple and clear interface
- Security -Yobi codes (deposit codes)
- Questionable lottery games
- A lot of negative reviews from customers
Yobit is a well-known cryptocurrency exchange platform with more than five millions of visitors per year. This service has been active for 4 years. Yobit attracts customers with a wide range of convenient tools, a variety of available coins and profitable trading options which can be hardly found elsewhere. Therefore, both experienced traders and newcomers use this website for their needs.
At the same time, Yobit has received a lot of critical responses from customers. In this review, we have listed service’s features, advantages and disadvantages to help you decide whether Yobit is a platform for you.
Yobit is a platform where you can buy bitcoins and other currencies using a Qiwi-wallet, Perfect Money or Capitalist. Coins can be bought mostly for dollars but other currency options are also available.
A good thing is that trading at Yobit.io goes fast and at the competitive fees. Also, traders find this website especially convenient for different types of speculations and profits earned from changes in the exchange rate.
Be very careful when using Yobit.io because there are some clone-websites with a similar address. The title variations might be not-so-obvious and some users fail to notice them. As a result, people fall among cheaters. This might be a reason of a good many of user complaints.
Pros and cons
Yobit advantages are the following:
- Trading fees at Yobit are in-line with the options available at other exchanges and the company states that they never get above 0,20%
- There is a great deal of different coins available at Yobit, even the rare types
- Yobit is well-organized trading platform with charts and a live chat
The negative features peculiar to Yobit.io are the following:
- Yobit has a checkered reputation around the web and might be not very safe
- The resource is not very transparent and doesn’t provide any information about its owners or location
- You have to create an account to get to the trading fees which doesn’t encourage trust, too
- Yobit has withdrawal fees
- Some doubtful gimmicks like Dice game and InvestBox available on the website (of course, every user decides whether to take part in a sort of gambling, but these options look a little bit shady and leave a bad taste in the mouth)
In a word, Yobit is a mixed bag. On the one side, they provide interesting trading offers, a plenty of currencies and profitable conditions. On the other side, some unimpressive facts like a lack of transparency and too many negative comments about this platform generate fair uncertainty. That being sad, Yobit seems to be a little shadier than the other similar services.