|Location||Old Capitol Trail, Wilmington|
|Features||Paxful uses BitGo’s multi-sig algorithm to make sure that users’ wallets are safe|
|Trading Fees||There is a great deal of unusual payment methods here and commissions vary accordingly|
|Tradeable Coins||Bitcoin (BTC)|
- A lot of payment methods and fiat currencies available for trading
- Low fees
- It is simple to create an account and to process deals
- Controversial customer feedback. There is a lot of scam accusations against Paxful on BitcoinTalks and other forums
- Customer support is hard to reach and their reaction is slow
- If you are looking for some coins except BTC, then Paxful is not a suitable option for you
- Sellers usually charge high commissions for buying coins with unusual payment methods
Paxful is a platform that aims to provide safe and convenient cryptocurrency trading environment. It functions as a peer-to-peer resource that is similar to the way Ebay facilitates trading. Thus, here you can buy something more interesting than everyday goods. Bitcoins!
Paxful is situated in USA and was created in 2015. The idea of this marketplace was to allow sellers and buyers freely communicate after locating trade offers. In a word, Paxful is an intermediary between traders and a space where people can interact.
How it works?
Paxful has a simple website and offers a wide range of trading and payment options for users. Among these options you will find credit-debit cards, MoneyGram, PayPal, and Skrill. Also, users are welcome to make purchases with the help of gift cards such as iTunes or Amazon.
Using Paxful is so simple that won’t make you any problems. All you need is just open their website, choose the amount of coins you would like to get, and mention your local currency. Create your personal account and you will have an opportunity to search for available sellers. Search categories include payment methods and the amount of currency.
Users may choose the most profitable orders, view available sellers, accepted payment methods, order amounts, and prices. Don’t forget to check seller’s feedback before locating your order to make sure that he is reliable enough.
When you have found a good option for you, just click the “Buy” button. Choose the amount of coins you want to buy and make a purchase. From this, you can benefit from an escrow service and a chat option to contact your seller face to face and discuss the deal in detail.
Once the deal is done and payment is made, click “Mark as paid” and wait for a while until seller sends coins to your personal wallet. After you receive your money, use them the way you want. Yes, everything is that simple.
- An extremely wide range of payment methods are available at Paxful.
- 2-factor authentication protects wallets and guarantees your security.
- Sellers have reputation ratings based on their activity, trading history and customer feedback all available to view.
- An escrow service keeps funds until both parties confirm that a transaction is done. This protects sellers and buyers from cheaters and makes the transactions smooth.
- Customer support at Paxful is fast and responds via a range of options, including email, phone, messaging system and social media.
- Considering the fact that Paxful acts as a peer-to-peer platform, there are risks that someone will try to cheat you. Be careful and never communicate with sellers via email, SMS or any other ways. Paxful’s website protects you only when you contact other users through the messaging box.
- Be sure to check the price and commission before you confirm the deal. Prices may vary dramatically depending on the payment method you choose.
Paxful is a simple and popular way to trade bitcoins and remains a profitable option for the members of cryptocurrency community. This may be a good option for new and experienced buyers, since it makes the process fast and simple. Thus, the platform acts as a mediator between sellers and buyers, so you need to be attentive and verify sellers before making a deal.