4.5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.Overall rating:
|Features||Referral program; API; Live chat; Price charts|
|Deposit Fees||Cryptocurrency deposits: 0%; USD/EUR/RUB/PLN/UAH: 0%-8% (depends on payment method)|
|Trading Fees||Fee for the deal - 0.2%|
|Withdrawal Fees||Yes (BTC (0.001), LTC (0.01), DOGE (1), DASH (0.01), and ETH (0.01))|
|Tradeable Coins||Bitcoin (BTC) LiteCoin (LTC) Ethereum (ETH) DASH (DASH) Monero (XMR) Ripple (XRP)|
- Different payment methods available (cryptocurrency, Visa/MasterCard, Debit/Credit card, SEPA, Payeer, OKPay, etc)
- Multi-language website(English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish)
- 24/7 Support
- High USD liquidity
- Some fees are relatively high
- Number of trading pairs might be higher
Exmo.com is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges available on the web. Sellers and buyers are attracted by this website due to its multifunctionality, speed, and a variety of trading options. Experienced users say that starting a cryptocurrency journey through Exmo.com is one of most traditional ways.
In general, Exmo is in no way inferior to other large companies that offer cryptocurrency exchange services. It has a lot of active users and daily purchases reach the amount of several million dollars. Exmo supports almost all imaginable payment systems, which makes it easy to trade bitcoins and other currency for users from all over the world. Here you can get different types of coins for cash or other types of cryptocurrency and then sell them. This provides users with an opportunity to earn on the changes of an exchange rate.
Also, you can use this platform as a private cryptocurrency wallet. After you register an account, a service provides you with various online wallets for different types of coins, so you can easily store and withdraw your currency there.
Pros and cons
Exmo is worth your attention because:
- It provides users with secure services and people are not afraid to entrust thousands of dollars to this site
- This platform supports a lot of languages
- You don’t have to provide too much personal information to start an account and purchase coins
- Exmo provides its address on a website, which states that company is situated in England, 49 Station Road, Polegate
- Supports almost all most popular types of cryptocurrency
And here are some problems:
- Due to the low prices, the platform is designed more for buying coins than for selling them
- Despite the fact that support team at Exmo works 24/7, users complain that it responds slowly
- Some currency input and output options entail unreasonably high fees
- The platform is not very suitable for large amounts of currency
In a word, the best feature of Exmo is cheap prices, which will certainly please those users who are looking for a profitable buying opportunity. Also, users can benefit from a lot of convenient options like a reliable wallet and a lot of trading options. However, you are not recommended to use Exmo for low sums of currency because the minimum deposit limits are too high here. In all other cases, this resource will certainly match your needs.