|Location||San Francisco, California|
|Features||Nice tools like candle charts, order slip and variable time frames; Affiliate program|
|Deposit Fees||to be specified|
|Withdrawal Fees||to be specified|
|Tradeable Coins||Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH)|
- There are debit and credit cards integrated
- The website has high liquidity for both available types of cryptocurrency
- Even newbies will find Coinbase simple and clear
- The website doesn’t really respect users’ privacy and tracks the way they spend their money
- Some users claim that the affiliate program doesn’t work properly and members do not receive the reward sometimes
- The customer support does not work hard to assist customers but sends default answers, ignoring the individual issue
Coinbase is a popular cryptocurrency exchange available for users from 30 countries of the world. Today this resource is known as the largest bitcoin broker on the web. Here users are free to buy cryptocurrency with such payment methods as a credit/debit card, SEPA transfer, connected bank account, Interac Online, and more.
This company is situated in San Francisco and cooperates with reliable investors. In addition to exchange services, Coinbase also a wallet and a developer API. Read on to learn more information about this website and its services.
How it works?
As a widely-used resource, Coinbase developers do their best to keep their website as simple and clear as possible, therefore even the first-time traders can use it with ease. As we have already mentioned, there are numerous payment methods available at Coinbase, including bank transfer and credit/debit card. This feature makes the platform especially user-friendly and convenient.
Comparing to other similar websites, Coinbase has low fees – only 3.75%. Meanwhile other popular services like Coinmama take 5-6%. Gladly, there are no cash advance fees for those who pay with a credit-debit card.
At Coinbase you will find brokerage services for those clients who live in USA, Canada, UK and Singapore. Also, they support the following countries: Belgium, Croatia, Greece, Denmark, Malta, Czech Republic, Romania, Latvia, Ireland, Bulgaria, Monaco, Spain, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, San Marino, Slovenia, Slovakia, etc.
Pros and cons
As for the strong sides of Coinbase, they are as follows:
- Low fees comparing to other similar companies
- High buying limits and liquidity
- More than 30 countries supported
- Quick buy with a credit card
- Safe and trusted resource
- Simple website suitable for newcomers and professional traders
Some minuses are also present:
- Coinbase doesn’t accept PayPal
- A resource controls the private keys and acts more like a bank than an exchange; this service can track how you spend your bitcoins
- The registration process is pretty tiresome: you have to provide a full identification of your personality, take a picture of your driver’s license or id and upload them to your account.
We believe that Coinbase is a reliable resource you can trust. Due to the fact that this website is one of the largest and oldest exchanges on the web, users do trust it. There is a branch of various payment methods here and you are free to choose the most convenient and beneficial one. Coinbase doesn’t take any hidden charges and offers low fees comparing to other similar companies. Therefore, if you are not frustrated with a fact that Coinbase has a right to track your personal transactions and learn how you spend your coins. In a word, we do recommend you to try Coinbase but be sure that you know all the rules and details before you start!