7% discount available now!
|Hash Algorithm||SHA256; X11; NeoScrypt; X13; Quark; Lyra2Rev2 и многих других|
|Coins||Bitcoin (BTC) LiteCoin (LTC)|
- Reliability of the service
- Possibility of mass rig rents
- Ability to revise the rig rental agreement
- Many positive reviews
- Manually rigs updating
MiningRigRentals is a cloud mining platform suitable for newcomers and experienced miners who are looking for an opportunity to work with new methods and equipment. This service started as a tool for the members of the mining community in 2014. The owners claim that their company is situated in the New York City, however there is no public record about people who stand behind it.
Many users entrust their investments to this mining pool for years, which invites the assumption that Mining Rig Rentals is one of the companies that can be trusted. Let’s find out more about them.
Mining Rig Rentals offers its users to choose the mining algorithms and review specific rigs that can be rented at the moment. With the help of this service, you are free to use different mining tools such as hashrate graph and rating system. After picking a rig you are interested in, you should specify how many hours you want to rent it and make a payment. There are different pools suitable for various mining purposes as well as some back-up instruments available at the website.
Mind that every rig is designed to mine a specific algorithm and you won’t be able to change it once the rent has begun. When renting one, make sure to consider some key aspects such as hashrate, available rentable hours, performance index and profitability. Options for rental periods vary from three hours to one month.
Pros and cons
The main benefits of using Mining Rig Rentals are the following:
- Users have a chance to try different mining rigs which can provide a potential new experience and revenue
- If you offer your own rig for rent, other users have an access to your hashing power only, while your hardware and configurations are protected by a service
- Users receive payments after 12 after the rent is over
- There are detailed and simple tutorials available at the website
The minuses of using this platform are the following:
- The fees offered by Mining Rig Rentals are pretty high
- You need to be savvy about the basics of cryptocurrency mining to choose the most efficient options
- Newcomers might be confused by the website usability which is not so convenient.
To sum up, Mining Rig Rentals provides opportunities for both – users who are looking for mining equipment and those who would like to lend their farms for money. If you are one of those users – consider trying this resource out.