|Features||Service uses Bitgo to store coins offline; Users can use up to 3 credit cards for 1 account|
|Tradeable Coins||Bitcoin (BTC)|
- Very fast transactions
- Users’ coins are stored offline
- Affiliate program
- Verified users can enjoy discounts
- You have to submit too much personal information to verify an account
- Bitcoins are very expensive here
If you are looking for a new source of cryptocurrency, than it is a good idea to extend your list of handful websites that offer trading opportunities. Today we will talk about BuySomeBitcoins, a relatively new bitcoin trading platform.
This website appeared in 2016. They are registered as “IBLIS Enterprise Limited” and located in London, 27 Old Gloucester Street. However, we didn’t find any information about people, who stand behind this company. It is a little bit strange for service owners to stay anonymous being a part of such a dangerous market.
How it works?
Traditionally, you have to register and verify an account at BuySomeBitcoins. To do so, you have to provide the following information: full name, password, country of origin and phone number. After you fill out the form, you will receive a confirmation with a personal 4-digit number. Once you enter it on the website, you will be registered. A few minutes and you can buy your desired coins.
As for the verification process, you need to take a pen and a piece of paper and write down a small request. It says the following: “I (your name) authorize buysomebitcoins.com to charge my debit/credit card for the purpose of any charges and fees related to your account.” Then take your phone, make a photo of this note, your ID or credit card and send to website’s email. The level of verification depends on the amount if personal data you are ready to provide. Here are some important nuances to consider:
- Write your phone number on a piece of paper or in an email
- Do not crop the picture
- If you are providing your card’s photo, make sure to show only last 4 digits, name and expiry date
- You may provide either your card or an ID photo to pass verification. If you want to provide both of them – you are welcome. This will give you higher trading limits and discounts.
BuySomeBitcoins only accepts Master Card/Visa payments. Curently, PayPal is not available at this service.
As for the user experience, BuySomeBitcoins made it as simple and fast as possible. The website is clear and plain. If you are a newcomer and charts/graphs/tables scare you – then you will appreciate BuySomeBitcoins for simplicity.
The website claims that they have a Customer support available 24/7, but we didn’t find any button or link to reach them when entering an account. Thus, they have an email and a phone number, so you can try to text or call them if you have some questions.
Here you can only buy bitcoins. No futures or margin trading. And luckily – no trading and withdrawal fees!
- The website claims to be instant bitcoin resource and they really are. Buying coins here won’t take you more than a couple of minutes.
- They use BitGo – an offline cryptocurrency wallet, which is one of the most secure way to store your ownings.
- You don’t have to interact with sellers – everything is done automatically here. This decreases cheating risks.
- There are no country restrictions, therefore BuySomeBitcoins is available everywhere.
- You can use three different cards for your account.
- Account security is ensured by 2-factor authentication.
- You can only buy bitcoins here.
- The price for bitcoins is high comparing to market’s one.
- Verification process is long and requires a lot of personal information.
BuySomeBitcoins is a young platform that offers fast and convenient services. However, their offers are limited to an opportunity to buy bitcoins (for a high price). You don’t have to cooperate with sellers personally and waste your time looking for the best order, therefore there is no chance that some dishonest person will cheat you. So if you are looking for a place to get coins instantly and don’t really care about other nuances – you may try BuySomeBitcoins. Use it with caution and do a research before you start.