4.6 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.Overall rating:
|Features||Affiliate program that gives you 1% on all transactions made by sellers/buyers you refer to BitQuick.co|
|Tradeable Coins||Bitcoin (BTC)|
- There is a cash trading option at BitQuick
- The deals are made really fast – just a couple of clicks and you are there
- The website is easy to use
- BitQuick was hacked in 2016 and customers’ money have been stolen
- Very high fees
- All transactions are made through the banking network, so you will have to go to the bank to make it
- Only bitcoins are available
People interested in bitcoin trading must be aware of BitQuick. This is a pretty popular platform that allows users to buy and sell digital coins with cash or SEPA transfers. As we have found out from the reviews and comments available online, customers mostly appreciate BitQuick for speed, simplicity, convenience and interesting offers.
However, there are numerous trading services in the world of cryptocurrency and not all of them could be trusted. We have checked BitQuick for you and created this review to help you decide whether you should use this service fits your trading needs. Read on and decide for yourself.
How it works?
BitQuick is a straightforward and simple site that allows customer to sell and buy bitcoins. Unlike a lot of other similar platforms, BitQuick allows you to get coins for cash. This is how the process is structured:
- Buyer deposits money into seller’s bank account (no wire transfers are available)
- Buyer make a photo or a scan of the receipt and send it to a seller
- Seller makes sure that everything is fine and the funds have been sent
- Seller ejects coins from the BitQuick’s deposit account and provides them to a buyer
Good news for sellers: you can sell your coins for the higher price because buyers are usually ready to pay higher rates if they need to get cryptos for cash.
You are free to convert your fiat money to cryptocurrency or vice versa there, however this website is more profitable for sellers than for buyers. Buyers have to pay 2% fee additionally, which makes the price significantly higher than the market rate.
Pros and cons
Strong sides of BitQuick:
- Flawless reputation of the company and high level of trust within the cryptocurrency community
- You don’t have to register to start trading, instead sellers create codes that allow them to moderate orders
- Responsible and international customer support
- A newcomer-friendly website
- 0% fee for sellers
- No need for a bank account or a credit card
Weak sides of BitQuick:
- No mobile application
- 2% fee for buyers
- A few countries supported (USA, RU, CA, AU, EU)
BitQuick is a place for those who want to trade in cash. Unlike other services, BitQuick doesn’t require credit cards or bank accounts. All you need to start buying bitcoins is cash. At the same time, you don’t even have to meet someone in real life and hand them your money – use BitQuick to deposit cash on their bank account.
We believe that this is a perfect website for the sellers, since they don’t need to pay any fees and have a chance to sell coins for prices that are higher than market rates. Thus, BitQuick is worth your time and attention, especially if you are looking for a profitable selling opportunity.