|Features||Offers a physical BitBay card; No problems with creating an anonymous account|
|Tradeable Coins||Bitcoin (BTC) LiteCoin (LTC) Ethereum (ETH) DASH (DASH) Ripple (XRP)|
- Accepts deposits in fiat currencies: USD, PLN, EUR
- You can order a physical BitBay card for your coins to make transactions and store them
- Various deposit options available
- There is a limited number of coins
- The platform seems does not have any regulation
The price of bitcoin reaches new heights and we predict that this will continue for a year or even longer. As a result, more and more people want to enter the world of cryptocurrency and start buying bitcoins. As we all know, that the more people invest their money in BTC, the more it grows in price. Moreover, it gives birth to new platforms that offer users get cryptocurrency in a simple way. Today we will review one of such websites – BitBay.net. We will tell you how it works and what it has to offer.
BitBay appeared in 2014 in Poland, but currently their office is situated in Amsterdam. BitBay’s CEO is Sylwester Suszek, a qualified and well-versed financier. This website supports charity, conferences and educational programs, raising awareness on how advantageous and large the cryptocurrency world is today.
How it works?
To start trading at BitBay, you have to register an account first. When entering an email, make sure to provide the one that you use, because you will receive a notification to verify your account. After that, you will have to mention your login, password, country, preferred currency and personal PIN. Once all information is submitted, you will have to wait for a while to receive a verification. The last step requires you to provide identity confirmation, ID file and proof of address file.
The platform offers following trading pairs against BTC, PLN, USD, and EUR. Cryptos we’ve got here are ETH, BTC, LSK, BTG, GAME, BCC, DASH, and LTC. To sell or buy coins, you need to enter the amount you need to get and the system will inform you how much coins you will get after conversion. There is a list of the latest transactions on the right side of the screen, so you can view all the information you may need about the fresh deals made on the platform.
- There is a unique feature at BitBay. They have a special BitBay card, which allows users to withdraw currency from ATMs in Poland and abroad.
- The platform is simple and very informative, so you will use it without any problems even if you are a newcomer.
- There is a plenty of deposit options on the website, including fiat currency deposits.
- The company’s owner is an experienced and well-educated financier, therefore it really takes the needs of users into account.
- USD/EUR transfers and cryptocurrency deposits do not have any charges.
- The customer support is available not only via email but also via phone.
- The number of coins you can buy at BitBay is limited.
- To register an account, you have to provide too much personal information.
BitBay is an interesting resource that provides a lot of nice trading options, simple interface and a unique chance to turn your cryptocurrency into everyday spending money with the help of a physical card. Moreover, you will find a number of flexible deposit options there, which is also a great thing for trading platforms. We didn’t find any significant minuses in BitBay, except the small amount of available currency types you may buy there. Also, you will have to spend some time to complete registration and enjoy all website’s features. Thus, we conclude that BitBay is a trustful platform, which is really worth your attention.